Thursday 17 September 2015

September Wishlist | Lifestyle

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share with you all my first ever monthly wishlist post. I hope you enjoy reading, and let me know if you enjoy these types of posts :)

September Wishlist

Here's all of the things that I would love to be mine right now!

(1) Water Pokemon leggings by Soft Kitty Clothing I just love the Pokemon leggings! For years now, I have worn mostly leggings, rather than jeans or jeggings. Since the first time I tried on some simple black leggings, I've been hooked! They are just so comfy and I love all the styles available. Being plus size, I've always found it difficult to get bright & funky leggings that were made of a material that didn't dramatically stretch the design whenever you put them on. I recently purchased a dress from Soft Kitty Clothing which I was happy with, so I want to check out their leggings, and with several Pokemon-themed designs, it's just even more tempting :)

(2) Rebel Lipstick by MAC Cosmetics UK This year I wanted to experiment with lipsticks & I've heard only great reviews about MAC products. I'd always admire people I saw wearing bold, eye-catching lipsticks, yet was too self-conscious to try it for myself.  However, for Halloween last year I decided to just do it and wore red lipstick. I loved it! So, this year for my birthday I'm looking to try a purple colour (to match the purple dress I've bought) and I'm hoping I can find this lovely 'rebel' shade in my local shopping centre.

(3) Nordic Nights Magnetic Clipboard, Pad & Pen by Paperchase I'm a huge list maker! I write lists for everything from to-do-lists to shopping lists and monthly budgets, so when I spotted this pretty clipboard & pad on the paperchase website, of course I had to add it to my wishlist. How could I resist such a lovely animal & leafy design!?

(4) The Nightmare Before Christmas Vampire Tsum Tsum by Disney If you saw my last post about my tsum tsum collection, you'll know how much I love them! It's my plan to try and get all of The Nightmare Before Christmas set & since this adorable vampire was my third favourite after Jack & Sally, I have to purchase this one next! 

(5) Watercolour Hare Cushion by George At ASDA Number 5 is on my wishlist because 1) I love lagomorphs (which are animals in the order Lagomorpha, including rabbits, hares and a super cute, tiny animal called a Pika)... Can you tell I'm a bit of an animal nerd? hahaha & 2) I really like watercolour designs.

(6) Women's 1460 Boots by Dr.Martens And lastly, I have wanted some floral Dr.Martens for ages & I still don't have any! I hope I finally get some this year. I think floral designs especially on black boots look great with outfits for any season! 

Thankyou for reading!

 

What's on your september wishlist? 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig