Sunday 4 October 2015

Yankee Candle Mini Haul

Autumn Yankee Candle Collection

Since it's now Autumn, I was in need of some seasonal candles! I ordered a mixture of autumn-themed candles & christmas candles. I love the red and brown colours of the new candles, as they match the autumnal decorations I've placed around my bedroom. It feels so cosy in there now, when I put on my moomin onesie, wrap up in blankets and pop a movie on on my laptop.

So, here are the candles I bought:

Autumn Yankee Candle Collection

Autumn Yankee Candle Collection

Autumn Yankee Candle Collection

It's so difficult to choose a favourite scent  I love sweet scented candles, so the cookie ones are perfect for me, but I also LOVE berry trifle! I thought I'd like the vanilla chai candle, because vanilla is my all time favourite scent, and I usually like all of the yankee candle vanilla combinations, but I'm not sure what I think of this...maybe it will smell nicer when I burn it. After seeing the gingerbread maple candle all over instagram, I thought I'd give it a try too but I really didn't like the scent so I'll give it to someone for Christmas :) 

 I can't wait to start using them! Thankyou for reading!
 

 What's your favourite autumn yankee candle? 
Can you recommend any others I should buy next? 

 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig