Tuesday 26 January 2016

December Kawaii Box

Yayyy! It's time for another Kawaii Box post! My December box arrived a few days ago filled with 11 adorable items. I hope you all enjoy these subscription box posts :) next month I've decided to get the Pop In a Box subscription box so I'll be posting about those each month. I've also ordered another box; it's a seasonal one and won't arrive for a few months yet, however I'm keeping this one a secret! haha I'll just tell you that it's really cute and I'm so excited! I'm becoming a little addicted to these boxes. I just love getting mail! So anyhow, here's what I got in my December Kawaii Box: 

- (1) Ice Cream Purse - (2) Polka Dot Washi Tape - (3) Kracie Ramen DIY Candy Kit - (4) Heart Shaped Nail Art - (5) Fat Animals Stickers - (6) Kawaii Owl Notebook - (7) Waffle Squishy - (8) Happy Cat Nail Clipper - (9) Moggie Doggie Pen - (10) Korean Nail Set - (11) Lollipop Towel -

* I didn't include the Lollipop Towel in the photo above because I was too curious and when I opened it, I unraveled it and then couldn't get it back together again! Oops haha I did take a quick photo just before I opened it, so I can still show it to you all :) 


 The lollipop towel was packaged in such a cute way... I kind of regret opening it! Once unraveled, you'll find a mini face cloth. I probably won't use it because it's not very big but it's a sweet item and I think it would be a cute addition if you were gifting a bunch of bath products to a friend. 


This gorgeous purse is one of my favourite items in this month's box. I love this pastel shade of pink, it's so bright and pretty. The pattern of adorable little ice-creams is just lovely, and I like how the zipper is an aqua colour because I love the combination of pink and aqua or turquoise together. To attach the purse to your bag, there's a keyring and a 'snap chip' style one too, both a lovely gold colour. 

 
 How cute is this nailset with little bunnies on it? I'm not a fan of wearing false nails so I'm probably going to pop them in with my niece's birthday presents. I love the blue polka dot tape; it's not actually washi tape as the description says... it's fabric tape and I'm going to use it for scrapbooking. Who else likes scrapbooking? If you blog about it that's even better! please leave me a link in the comments. Look at the cat nail clippers! Aren't they lovely? This is my next favourite item in this month's box

 
A closer view of the cat clippers for you all... they are awesome :) Do you ever see something and are instantly reminded of a thing that was funny amongst your fellow classmates when you were a teenager?  Then you feel a little silly that it still makes you giggle even now? ... well, does anyone remember the whole 'blue waffle' thing from your school days? Even though I was probably one of the few people at school to actually go home and research if there was any truth behind it and not find it all that funny at the time, it still made me smile a little when I saw this squishy waffle charm in the box. I love squishy charms and I think the sprinkles used on this one are cute.


I love that each kawaii box contains stickers! These chubby little animals are adorable... I especially like the chickens. The majority of them are tiny so I will be able to use them in my filofax. I have always loved owls! So I was really happy when I spotted this colourful owl notepad. It's small enough so I can pop it into my bag and I will likely end up using it as a to-do/shopping list book.... I need to stop just taking random bits of paper out with me because by the end of the month, my bag is filled with a load of notes and receipts :D 


 Overall, there were some great items in this months box but if I'm honest, it was one of my least favourite of all the boxes that I've received. It hasn't put me off continuing my subscription as it's such a great value for money, working out at around £13 a month which is fantastic for the amount of items you get and I can always give some of the items to my friends :) 

Thankyou for reading!

 ♥ 

What was your favourite item in this month's box? 

   
Share:

4 comments

  1. That box is so worth it! I want one!

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great :) Find them here: http://www.kawaiibox.com/ x

      Delete
  2. Oh my god the happy cat nail clipper. I need this in my life. I never leave the house without nail clippers LOL idc if that's weird I just need the cat ones. xx
    Moany Mouse | Scottish Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing, right? The items from the box are available on http://www.blippo.com/ so you might be able to find them on there :) That's a good idea haha I'm clumsy and I'm always catching my nails on things so maybe I should start taking some out with me too x

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig