Thursday 11 February 2016

Pop! Wishlist


Early this month, I finally subscriped to the Pop! in a Box subscription box and I really enjoyed browsing through all the Pop! Vinyls and other Funko products on the site and putting a 'thumbs up' to the ones I wanted.  Whilst doing this, I was inspired to make a wishlist of my top 10 favourite vinyls (I couldn't stick to 10, oops!). I hope you all enjoy today's post :)

The first Pop! vinyl on my wishlist is Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z. Growing up DBZ was one of my favourite TV shows and Vegeta was always my favourite character. I love his grumpy, sarcastic personality and he was the first cartoon character I remember thinking was hot :D am I weird? hahaha I've wanted this Pop figure for ages and I searched everywhere for it when I went to Manchester Comic Con last summer but I couldn't find it. It would be amazing if I got it in my Pop! in a box! The next vinyl figure I want is another DBZ character, Cell. The Perfect Cell Saga was my favourite. He was an awesome character and I've always preferred the bad guys. I love the amount of detail that's on this Pop! figure, it looks so cool.

I featured Lagertha from Vikings and Jamie Fraser from Outlander on my first Kawaii & Geeky wishlist. Vikings and Outlander are two TV shows that I love! Lagertha is such an awesome badass character; I love that the Vikings had shield maidens who actually fought in battle alongside the male warriors. Katheryn Winnick, who plays Lagertha, also looks gorgeous as a Viking! Jamie Fraser is another fantastic character and Sam Heughan looks so bloody gorgeous in this role, well in every role... I just need this figure :) The Edward Scissorhands figure is so adorable and I really like the movie. 

American Horror Story is my most recent favourite show; I only started watching it in autumn last year and I absolutely love it. This rubber man figure is awesome and it reminds me of the father in one of my favourite horror movies, The People under the Stairs by Wes Craven. I LOVE scrump from Lilo & Stitch, it's just too cute! I have always loved ragdolls that look like like zombies or voodoo dolls and I really like the mint colour of scrump. Another movie that I really like is The Crow. It's a movie that reminds me of a really great time in my life, when I was 15 years old and I first started embacing my alternative side and met lots of amazing people. One of my friends gave me the nickname 'Sarah Monster' inspired by this movie, which I still use now. Brandon Lee is gorgeous, especially when he becomes 'The Crow' and I love the storyline of the movie. The Pop! figure is just so adorable. 


I have been a little obsessed with Hello Kitty for such a long time now so I can't not want this Pop! vinyl, it's just so kawaii and I love how big her eyes are. Another of my favourite horror movies is The Devils Rejects. Can you tell I'm a horror fan yet? :) I've really liked most of the movies that Rob Zombie has written and directed, but The Devil Rejects is the best. My favourite character is Otis B. Driftwood but they haven't made a Pop! of him yet (Dear Funko, please make one) so I'll have to get Captain Spaulding instead. It's an awesome and creepy vinyl figure, and everytime I look at it, it reminds me of the scene in the movie when he says to the child in the car 'Don't we make you laugh? Aren't be f**kin funny!?' which has always made me laugh too much. Anyone else love this movie? 

The last Pop! vinyl on my wishlist is this cute Tyrion Lannister one. I adore The Song of Ice & Fire book series by George R.R. Martin and Tyrion is definitely my favourite character, although Arya is too, but I didn't really like the vinyl figure of her... I doesn't do her justice in my opinion. Tyrion is just so awesome and witty and I can't wait to see what happens with his character. Peter Dinklage does such an amazing job as him on Game of Thrones, I love him for bringing my favourite character to life so well. 

Thankyou for reading!


What's your favourite Pop! vinyl figure? 
Do you want any of the ones on my wishlist?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig