Hi everyone! Yayy! I'm so happy that it's finally Spring Time. I haven't blogged for what feels like forever, sorry! I've been having a really hard time with my mental health lately and have been trying to focus on getting myself to a better place. I'm still not quite there yet, but I absolutely love blogging and I've missed it so much. So, here's my first post of March. I hope you all enjoy it ♥
My Favourite Things about Spring
1. Being surrounded by gorgeous nature
2. All the flowers that start to bloom, bright green buds and shoots popping up everywhere
3. Snowdrops, Daffodils, Crocuses and one of my favourite flowers, Bluebells.
4. Adorable baby animals: lambs, chicks, bunnies.
5. April Showers (I love the rain!)
6. More daylight, less SAD
7. Nature photography is my thing, and there's so many great photo opportunities at this time of year!
8. Easter because ALL THE CHOCOLATE
9. All of the cute Easter themed products in the shops
10. Especially all of the rabbit themed things EVERYWHERE!
11. Spending more time sitting in the garden, drinking tea, reading and colouring in, cuddling my bunnies, listening to the sounds of nature, relaxing in the sun. I can't wait!
12. Pastel colours
13. Lots of yummy fruit growing, especially berries *nom nom*
14. My bunnies can play out in the garden more, since the weather has improved. I can happily just sit and watch them playing and binkying for hours.
15. Floral fashion
16. More outdoor activities... going to the park, to the woods, picnics.
17. Waking up to the sound of all the birds singing
18. I miss my university campus; it was so beautiful in the spring and I'll really miss going for walks around campus with my camera (that's where all the photography on the post came from).
19. All of the insects start to appear, and I love photographing them. I also find them fascinating to watch. Does anyone else? haha
20. In Spring last year, I was handing in my dissertation after months of hard work, and when I reminisce about this time, it makes me proud of myself for getting through university despite my mental and physical health causing so many problems for me and graduating.
Thankyou for reading!
I can't wait to write all of the posts I have planned for this month :)
What are your favourite things about Spring?
What are your best Spring Time memories?