Thursday 31 March 2016

Liebster Award- Estellosaurus

Heya everyone! I hope you're all having a fantastic day. I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the wonderful Estelle over at Estellosaurus. She's awesome, has the most quirky and cool fashion sense (seriously, go check out her instagram to see some of the fabulous clothes she has!) and is such a lovely person. Thankyou for nominating me! :) 


I will expalin the rules of the Liebster Award at the end of this post. Estelle asked me 11 questions so here they are with my answers: 

(1) When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I have always loved animals and knew I wanted to work with them one day. When I was little, I wanted to be a vet but as I got older, I realised that I don't think I could deal with the emotional pressure of being a vet. My dream job is now to be a zoo keeper. 

(2) What was the last terrible book you read? Why was it terrible?

Hmm, I haven't read any terrible books for a while now. Probably the last set of books that I really didn't enjoy were the 50 Shades of Grey books. It was an okay read for some of the first book, but then it was terrible! I'd bought all of the books so it felt like a waste not to read them all but yeah, I really didn't like them. They were cheesy, so much of the book was ridiculous, and I feel like it masked an abusive, controlling relationship as BDSM, which is presenting the BDSM lifestyle in such a bad way. 

(3) If you could bring back one TV show that was cancelled or has ended, what would you bring back? 

When I was around 13 (in 2005), there are a show that aired for one season called Invasion. It was a sci-fi alien drama that was set in the US in the aftermath of a hurricane in a town in Florida in which aliens invaded and were living in the swamps, attacking the locals and taking over their bodies. I really enjoyed it, maybe I wouldn't now all these years later (I've just decided I'm gonna re-watch it) but it would be cool for it to be brought back. Does anyone else remember this?

(4) Summer or Winter? 

I prefer winter, but there's still so many things that I love about summer and I'm really looking forward to it this year!

(5) What did you have for dinner last night? 

Chicken fried rice from the Chinese takeaway :) 

(6) What's your favourite breakfast cereal?

Golden Grahams, Weetos and Honey Cheerios

(7) Cats or Dogs?

This is such a hard one to answer! In the past my answer would have been dogs right away, but a few years ago my neighbour got a cat and I absolutely fell in love with her  and since then, my love for cats has grown so much. I don't think I prefer either! I can't wait until I have my own place and I can get a dog and a cat. 

(8) A blog you would recommend? 

I would recommend Jenna's awesome blog, Princess Parasox

(9) Sum up your day in three words

Sunny, Anxiety, Slow 

(10) If you had to interview someone for a job, what one question would you ask them?

I'm not sure.... Do you like animals? because if not, we have a problem! haha

(11) What is the third word of your last text message? 

 'dear'

Here are my questions

(1) What's your favourite scent?
(2) List three things you love about Spring
(3) What's your favourite sweet snack?
(4) How many countries have you visited? List them.
(5) What's the last movie you watched at the cinema?
(6) Do you have a favourite breed of cat? If not, a favourite colour of cat?
(7) What are the cutest pair of socks you've ever owned? Describe them.
(8) What's your favourite game? (board game, video game, etc.)
(9) Name one thing on your to-do-list today
(10) Do you prefer tea or coffee?
(11) Name something you love about yourself

The bloggers that I nominate are: Jenna, Christie, Emily,Courtney & Nicole Marie


 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 The Liebster Award Rules

- Mention the blogger who nominated you and be sure to thank them and link back to their blog 

- Answer the 11 questions you were asked

-  Write 11 questions of your own

- Nominate 11 bloggers and let them know they've been nominated
 (oops, I know I didn't nominate 11! haha)

 

Thankyou for reading!
 
 
Share:

4 comments

  1. Thank you lovely! I'm now going to order a chinese for dinner haha. xx


    Moany Mouse | Scottish Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries :) hahaha, good choice :D what you gonna get? x

      Delete
  2. Love your answers! Golden Graham's were my absolute favourite when I was a kid! We only got them when we went on these self catering holidays in Norfolk! They were like a special treat because they were expensive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :3 They are sooo yummy and yep, they were so expensive so I only got them as a treat too :) x

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig