I absolutely love dinosaurs! I have been fascinated by them since I was little. I was always glued to the TV whenever Walking with Dinosaurs was on, I had toy dinosaur figures and I used to walk around pretending to be a dinosaur! I loved the movie 'Land Before Time' and was so impressed that there was a character called Sarah like me, and I would rewatch the episodes of Dragon Ball Z when Gohan was left on a planet full of dinosaurs by Piccolo over and over again. As I grew older, I fell in love with reptiles and I now want to work with them which is no surprise. I'm always searching for dinosaur items online and so I thought it would be a great idea to share with you all a wishlist of the dinosaur goodies I'm after at the moment. I hope you enjoy reading!
1. Tea Rex Giant Mug I think this mug is adorable and such an awesome play on words! It makes me smile everytime I see it so it would be lovely to have one of these to cheer me up with my cup of tea every morning.
2. Nessie Soup Ladle I have wanted one of these cuties since I first laid eyes on them! It would be so cool to have one of these in my kitchen some day when I finally have my own place. They are available in a few different colours and sizes too.
3. Dinosaur Origami Necklace I just love this pretty little necklace, with it's simplistic design. I love origami and I'm a fan of any jewellery or homeware with an origami-inspired design. This necklace is available in gold, silver and rose gold, and I'd definitely choose silver. Which would you choose?
4. Glittery Dinosaur Ankle Socks I'm in need of some new dinosaur socks because my favourite pair of socks, purple with lots of little colourful dinosaurs on from Primark, have now seen the end of their days. RIP awesome socks! I like the design of these because they are really different to my other dinosaur socks and I fancy a change. I like the blue and pink colours used for the dinosaurs, plus they are in the sale at the moment too which is fantastic.
5. Marshmallow Dinosaur Pin Badge I had to crop the photo to fit it on my wishlist, but there's actually five dinosaurs available, all in a different colour: t-rex, triceratops, raptor, stegosaurus and brontosaurus. I love every single one of them, but my favourites are the stegosaurus and the triceratops. I love the cute design of these pins and the pastel colours they come in. I'd love to add some to my pin collection.
6. Cath Kidston Dinosaur Breakfast Set I love a good crockery set and this one is so awesome with such a great dinosaur print! I love how detailed and colourful the illustration is and I'm really happy there's a pterodactyl on there because they are my second favourite dinosaur after Velociraptors. The gift box that the breakfast set comes in is amazing, too!
7. Wooden Dinosaurs Gnaw Chew Set Because I love dinosaurs, my rabbits have also gotta love dinosaurs! haha :) I'd love to get them all a set of these wooden chews; they can never have too many toys and I love the bright, eye-catching colours they come in. It's also a great price at 2 for £2.50.
8. Doofy Dinos Patterned Zip Case I've bought a lovely phone case from this awesome Etsy shop before and I really liked the pattern with the pale colours and adorable little dinosaurs. When I found out they also have the design on a zip case, I added it to my wishlist right away! I'm after a case to keep my medication, sanitary towels and other important bits and bobs in my bag, and this would be perfect.
9. Single Dinosaur Necklace I keep seeing amazing necklaces all over instagram and it's making me crave my own collection of cool, quirky necklaces. I recently started my collection with a wonderful Princess Mononoke mask necklace (see it here) so I'm looking to expand by getting one of these colourful dinosaur necklaces. My favourite is the pink t-rex and I love that they are only £5 each! The product description says 'so it's time to introduce our little lonley single dinosaur necklace. He needs a friend... Could you be it?' and after reading this, I feel like I need to rescue him and be his friend! Awww :)
10. Skinny Dip London Stegosaurus Case All of the cases by Skinny Dip London are so pretty! I've been lusting over so many of their cases for ages, and then I spotted this one and fell in love! How could I resist such a funky design!? I love the pastel blue and pink, and this iPhone 5/5S case is now half price!
Thankyou for reading!
Who else loves dinosaurs? If so, which is your favourite? What's your favourite item on this wishlist?
Did you enjoy this wishlist?
Then you may like my monthly Kawaii & Geeky wishlist, too!