Happy Thursday! How has everyone been spending the past few sunny days? I've been mostly hiding indoors, complaining about how hot it is and feeling like I'm gonna melt. I'm not a summer person at all! I'm glad that the night feels a little cooler today so I might be able to go to bed without feeling like my bedroom is a sauna! It's time for another kawaii & geeky wishlist. I hope you all enjoy reading!
1. Purr Maids Multi Pen I absolutely adore the new Paperchase purr maids collection! It's so pretty and just all of the pastel colours and lovely illustrations of shells and creatures and cat-mermaids are wonderful! I recently bought the Purr Maids stickers and notebook with dividers, which are beautiful. They have very much tempted me to buy the entire range. I love having a pen like this handy so I always have a few different colour options!
2. Beauty & the Beast Tsum Tsums oh my gosh! I am so excited for these tsum tsums! Unfortunately, they have not been released yet but I just had to include them on my kawaii & geeky wishlist for this month. Beauty & the Beast is my second favourite Disney movie after The Lion King so of course, I've got to get one of every character for my tsum tsum collection!
3. Sugar Glider Bow Tie Necklace This necklace is so gorgeous! I love sugar gliders, they are such sweet little creatures. The lovely bow design of the necklace resembles a sugar glider soaring through the air as they do in the wild moving from tree to tree. I really like this design and it's a quirky, unique necklace that I would love to wear.
4. Purr Maids Multi List Book A second Paperchase purr maids item has made it onto the wishlist, because I'm lusting over all of the collection. I'm lovin' the illustration on the front of this book, so cute! The book opens up to reveal an amazing selection of stationary bits: sticky notes, a list pad, note paper, stickers, a ruler. It's great that you get all of that for just £10. It's the perfect desk accessory!
5. Unicorn Emoji Power Bank I love love love the unicorn emoji so when I spotted this portable charger on instagram, I of course needed it! It's a little pricey at £30 but it's something that I will get lots of use out of, especially now that I'm playing Pokemon Go all the time and draining my battery when I'm out and about. I love the colours and design of this charger, it's fabulous.
6. 'Kawaii Babe' Enamel Pin How pretty is this pin badge!? I love the pastel colours, the gold details, the glittery lettering and stars. I would love to add this pin to my pin badge collection and wear it proudly to show the world my love of kawaii things!
7. Cuttlefish Enamel Pin Awww, this pin is so bloody adorable! It looks like the cuttlefish is really happy. I love unique pin badges and a cuttlefish is definitely something I wasn't expecting to find. I seriously love it! The colours are so bold and vibrant, it's just a really eye-catching, funky pin. This shop has an fantastic deal too, 3 pins for $25. An offer too good to resist!
8. Funko Fairy Tail Natsu Pop! Figure Fairy Tail is an anime series that I love so I was delighted when I spotted this Pop! vinyl of Natsu, one of the main characters, sold by Hot Topic. It's a exclusive that's available at this year's San Diego Comic Con. I love how bright Natsu's hair is and the addition of the flame in his hand. It's a brilliant figure.
9. Purr Maids Whiteboard Meal Planner My final item on this wishlist is another Purr Maids product. Sorry, not sorry :) haha! I've decided that I need to start being more organised with my meals so that I can get back into the habit of eating more healthily, so something like this would be purrrfect!
Thankyou for reading!
What do you think of the new Purrmaids collection by Paperchase? What's your favourite item on this wishlist?
Help me get more followers on social media!