Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful start to the week. As this post goes out, I'm going to be on holiday! Yay :) I'm spending five days in Southport, and I'm really excited about being able to stroll on the beach with my camera! Fingers crossed for good weather! We are going to a Pontins holiday camp that I haven't visited since I was around 10/11 years old, so it's going to be interesting to see how everything has changed. I have pretty clear memories of my last holiday there :) I'm looking forward to seeing if the local nature reserve is still a lovely as I remember it! So anyway, here's this months edition of my Kawaii & Geeky Wishlist. Hope you enjoy reading!
1. Over the Rainbow Kawaii Skater Dress I spotted this adorable dress on tumblr & just think it's so so lovely! I love all of the little stars, clouds, moons & bunnies on it! BUNNIES :) I really like how the dress is mainly black but has blue & pink around the bottom of the skirt. I need it!
2. Stranger Things Eleven Pop! figure Stranger Things is a super awesome Netflix Original series that has recently become everyone's new obsession! I really enjoyed the series, and I can't wait for Season 2! Eleven is my favourite character, so I'll definitely be adding this vinyl figure to my collection as soon as it's available to buy. It makes me sad that I can't buy it right now.
3. Disney Tsum Tsum Deco Tape I can never have too much fancy tape for decorating my snailmail and swaps, and as a massive fan of Disney Tsum Tsums, I absolutely love this tape set! £4.99 for 3 rolls sounds like a great deal to me, plus it looks like it will be great quality!
4. Magical Guinea Pig Colouring Book One of my lovely friends tagged me in a post for this really pretty colouring book on facebook a few days ago, and it looks perfect! Guinea Pigs are the sweetest little animals, and the illustrations inside this colouring book are fabulous. I've always loved colouring, I've never grown out of it so I am so glad that all these amazing designs keep being released.
5. Pusheen the Cat Pencil Case I love the colour scheme of this case! The blue is such a gorgeous shade, and the little Pusheen's on the back are lovely. I'd love to use it to pop my medication in in my bag when I go out.
6. Mini Neko Mirror How sweet are these little mirrors!? They are available in 8 different designs, and are made to fit into your wallet. I think they are will be great for popping into my bag when going on a night out. This item is from Blippo, which is a company that sells all things kawaii! They are also the supplier of the items for the Kawaii Box, and since I no longer get the box, I could finally have a nosey on the website with no risk of spoilers, haha.
7. Pusheenicorn Clip Charm Oh my gosh, a Unicorn Pusheen plushie!! It's fantastic; it's rainbow mane is beautiful. Blippo has a few Pusheen items so definitely be sure to check out their website if you love Pusheen as much as I do!
8. Sailor Moon Luna Handbag I'm seriously in need of a new black bag! My little black bag that goes well with every outfit I have has almost seen the end of it's days, it's looking really tatty :) but I can't part with it until I have a replacement, and this Luna bag is just what I'm looking for. I love the cat ears on it, and the print on the inside of the bag is lovely.
9. Japanese Ocean Life Sticker Flakes These stickers are so bloody beautiful! They have such pretty designs of different sea creatures. You get almost 50 stickers for £3.11, which I think is marvellous. I've never seen any stickers similar to these before, so I would be very happy to add them to my sticker stock.
Thankyou for reading!
What's your favourite item on my wishlist this month?
Are you a Stranger Things Fan?
Follow me on social media: