Thursday 27 October 2016

Doki Doki Box Halloween Edition | Blogtober

Happy Thursday! I know I already posted about my last Doki Doki box for Blogtober Day 7, but a few days ago I got another Doki Doki box and it's Halloween themed! I couldn't wait to share it with you all :) I hope you enjoy reading! 

Halloween Doki Doki Box



Inside this box: Caplico Strawberry, Monthly Hoppe-Chan, Take-Omo: Spooky Style plushie, Kawaii Injection! Pen, Doki Doki Original Halloween Face Mask, Halloween Hoppe-Chan Stickers, Angel Wing Hair Clips, Chakkun Coin Purse & you also get a t-shirt in every box but I couldn't fit it in the photo, haha. 

Halloween Doki Doki Box

How gorgeous is this t-shirt design!? The Doki Doki team collaborated with an artist called Tokimekiwaku to bring us this awesome spooky kawaii design! I absolutely love it ♥ I really like the pastel colour scheme and the characters are awesome! I'm happy that the t-shirt is black too because it's my favourite clothing colour. I say this everytime I write a review of my Doki Doki box but I am gutted that they don't have larger sizes available. Please change this, Japan Crate! 

Halloween Doki Doki Box

 A Halloween themed box wouldn't be complete without some Halloweeny stickers, so it was great to see some in the box. I'll be using them when I send some cute seasonal cards to my penpals. The angel wing hair clips are really cute, definitely something that I would have worn when I was a teenager. I'm not sure they fit in with the Halloween theme though, but it's always handy to have fancy dress items like this around. The caplico strawberry treat was added as a special bonus item to celebrate the tradition of getting treats on Halloween, which I think is lovely. I can't wait to try it; apparently the centre of the wafer cone is filled with strawberry chocolate! 

Halloween Doki Doki Box

Here are the adorable Hoppe-Chan Halloween stickers up close! You get three mini sheets, and they are so sweet. My favourite is the one with the ghosts on. They are all so spoopy! I really like these injection/needle pens, they look really cool. I used to have a red one when I was younger and I've wanted another for years now, so I'm super happy that I got this item. I think it's my favourite thing in the entire box this month. Have you ever had/seen one of these pens before?

Halloween Doki Doki Box


Just look at that adorable cat face! Subscribers could get one of two Halloween face masks, this sweet cat one or a cute vampire fangs one. In my opinion, I got the best of the two :) I don't think I'll ever use this item though if I'm honest. The little coin purse is cute; I like the story about it in the Doki Doki magazine that comes with every box. It says 'One night, after all the shoppers and vendors had gone home for the day, the forgotten and lost accessories from the streets of Harajuku gathered together. With a bit of magic, Chakkun was born!' He's a coin purse, but the magazine suggested that it could be used for keeping your accessories safe too. I'm thinking of giving him to my niece for Halloween. 

Halloween Doki Doki Box

Every Doki Doki Box comes with a plushie, and this month there were two different styles available: a Frankenstein one and the vampire one that I received. It is an adorable plushie; I love his little heart cheeks and the fact that he's winking. I also the pink bat clip that he's wearing. It's super sweet! Another thing that's nice about this plushie is that it's made from really soft material, and feels like great quality. The character is called Take-Omo, and he reminds me of a baby Digimon. Who else used to watch Digimon as a kid? 

Halloween Doki Doki Box

I seriously love the charms that you get in each Doki Doki Box. It's always the lovely Hoppe-Chan (one of the Doki Doki original characters) but the theme of the charm always matches the theme of the box. I really really love the design of this month's charm! It's brilliant! It definitely came close to being my favourite item in the box. I love how brightly coloured it is and all of the Halloweeny details, especially the little Jack-O-Lantern. 

Halloween Doki Doki Box

I think it's fantastic that Doki Doki featured a Halloween themed box, as I didn't get this with my Kawaii Box subscription. I got some seriously cute spoopy, kawaii items that are perfect to celebrate Halloween. I'm looking forward to finding out what the theme for next month's box is. 

Thankyou for reading!


 What's your favourite item that I received in this box?
Who's your favourite iconic Halloween character in general? 

 Check out what I got in my previous Doki Doki Boxes: 



 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig