Thursday 6 April 2017

Everyone, Meet Aurora ♥

Happy Thursday! Today's post is going to be all about the adorable new furry addition to my life... warning: will contain extremely high levels of cuteness! Its been such a struggle not to post photos and videos all over my social media, but I was determined to introduce her on here first haha. So without further ado guys, THERE'S A PUPPY AT MY HOUSE! In February, Aurora the super cute Shih Tzu puppy arrived, and its been so amazing to have her around. Puppies are so excitable and friendly and playful, and she just instantly puts a smile on my face. She's my sister's puppy and she will only be staying with us until my sister's girlfriend gets her own place. They were planning to look for a puppy when she'd moved into her new place but my sister came across Aurora and fell in love. It's impossible not to fall in love with her because she looks like a teddy bear! All of my friends want to steal her :) Time to show her off




Look how adorable she is!! She reminds me of an Ewok from Star Wars haha so I've nicknamed her Ewok. She's almost 16 weeks old and she's a little terror, but shes also really affectionate too. I have always preferred to sit cross-legged on the floor VS on the sofa, and she comes over and sits on my legs. It's so sweet! When she rolls over on her back to have a tickle, her ears point up and she reminds me of a little bat for some reason, haha.








Above are some photographs of Aurora's first time going out into the garden, and it was lovely to see her go from nervous to so excited and curious about every scent and sound :) As you can see from my photos, she's a messy little pup and always seems to have a wet face from sticking her muzzle into her water bowl! She's such a quick learner and can now sit, lay down, give paws and roll over on command. After she's had a drink, she sometimes pulls a face that makes her look like she's smiling. It's the cutest! She wants to eat everything including PJs and socks. If you lay on the floor, she climbs on your back and sits there. I could talk about her all day! 


Here are a few of the ridiculous amount of photos I've collected on my phone of Aurora so far! Anyone who follows me on instagram or snapchat, be prepared from this day on to be spammed with photos and videos of this gorgeous girlie! 

 Thankyou for reading! 

 ♥

Do you have a dog? Tell me all about them in the comments.

If not, what's your favourite breed of dog?
 Mine are Groenendael Belgian Shepherds & German Shepherds 



 
Share:

2 comments

  1. AWWWW what a little cutie! I can see why you would call her an Ewok. ^_^

    I'm so jealous, I want a puppy/dog so damn much. :')

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) hahaha she really does look like one, doesn't she? XD

      Me too, I wish she was mine! What's your favourite kind of dog?

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig