Saturday 17 October 2015

More Tsum Tsums...

I bought some new tsums tsums.... Will I ever have enough? haha! My collection consists of over 30 tsum tsums now and I've got a little list going of others I want to get! I'm really excited about the UK release of the Peter Pan collection on 3rd November I love Peter Pan!

This week, 6 new tsum tsums arrived in the mail. I went onto the disney store website with the intention of purchasing 3 tsum tsums from the recently-released Marvel Collection, but as usual I cannot resist those adorable faces! After choosing 4 of the Marvel ones, I noticed that The Little Mermaid Collection had been restocked and actually did a little dance of joy! And so, I also snapped up two of those before they sold out again :)



I'm so happy I could get some of the Marvel tsum tsums... they were on my kawaii & geeky wishlist this month (see my wishlist here). The Marvel tsums tsums I bought include Black Widow, Thor, Hulk and Spiderman. The collection also has an Iron Man and Captain America plushie. My favourite is definitely Spiderman. He's so cute and I love all the little details in his design. My second favourite is Hulk... I think his fuzzy green hair is adorable. It looks like they may make more in this collection one day, since they've included lots of characters on the label. I hope so!



 The Ariel tsum tsum is so sweet they've made her an adorable little tail!


I hope you all have a wonderful day!


Who else has blogged about tsum tsums? I'd love to read! 
Which is your favourite tsum tsum in the Marvel Collection? 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig