Friday 25 December 2015

Blogmas Day 25 | The Christmas Tag


I had the Christmas tag written on my little list of festive blog post ideas and really wanted to do it, so finally here it is! Merry Christmas Everyone.... I hope you are all have a wonderful day! Only one more sleep now! Instead of tagging people to answer, I'm just going to invite anyone of my lovely readers to answer the tag if you want to. Please let me know if you do... I love reading these kinds of posts. 

(1) What is your favourite Christmas Movie(s)?  

My absolute favourite Christmas movie is The Grinch. Read about my top 5 Christmas movies here :) 

(2) Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? 

We open our presents on Christmas morning. My mum Father Christmas always puts mine & my siblings presents in the same place in neat piles every year so we know where to find them. I love Christmas morning! I love the moment of walking into the living room and seeing all the presents with the light of the Christmas tree making the shiny wrapping paper twinkle and being able to smell the turkey cooking in the oven.

(3) Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? 

The majority of my favourite memories from childhood involve when I received awesome presents. I remember how happy I was when I got my Playstation 1 for Christmas when I was 8 years old and some of the good old classic games like Rayman, Crash Bandicoot and Spyro. I'll never get bored of playing those games, they are still amazing! 

(4)  Favourite festive food?

I love all festive food! Sunday roast is one of my favourite meals and Christmas dinner is like a bigger, more awesome version of that so I always clean my plate. If I had to choose a favourite though, it would definitely be pigs-in-blankets. They are so yummy! 

(5) Favourite Christmas gift? 

I kind of answered this for Q3 but I have lots of favourite Christmas gift memories from when I was little. Another that I'll never forget is a cassette tape (haha how times have changed!) I got that was personalised. It had a song on it called 'Coco's Christmas Cracker' that was all about an Elf and then when you turned the tape around, there was another song on there that sang 'Merry Christmas Sarah'. I was so fastinated that it knew my name! I loved it! I was 5 years old when I got it and I still remember all the words to both songs

(6) Favourite Christmas Scent?  

The smell of  the food cooking in the oven, especially the turkey. As for candles, this year I LOVE the 'Berry Trifle' and 'Snowflake Cookie' Yankee Candles. 

(7) Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions? 

We don't have any Christmas Eve traditions. My family & I just usually spend the evening watching Christmas movies on TV or listening to Christmas songs whilst wrapping some last minute Christmas presents and munching chocolates. 

(8) What tops your tree?  

 For the last few years we had a pretty little Christmas fairy to match our then white tree, but this year since we have red & gold decorations we've used an older tree topper. It's an angel dressed in red with gold wings and covered in gold stars. 

(9) As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received? 

 I don't remember if I ever asked for something extravagant for Christmas, but I aways remember asking for a pet, especially a dog. I really wanted a dog growing up! I can't wait until I have my own home so I can get a dog (or five) :) 

(10) What's the best part of Christmas for you?

I love watching my loved ones opening the presents that I've bought for them. In fact I just love watching them open any presents, the look of joy on their faces and seeing them smile. 

I'll just leave this adorable dinosaur here! 
Merry Christmas!
 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig