Thursday 3 December 2015

Blogmas Day 3 | Yankee Candle Advert Calendar


Hello Everyone! 

After having a nosey through instagram at other blogger's wonderful Christmas-themed posts, I have been inspired to join in with Blogmas! For those of you who haven't heard of it before, it's basically blogging everyday until Christmas, and since I'm so excitable about anything festive, I know I'll really enjoy taking part. I'm going to post until Boxing Day, since I didn't officially start until today... I sneakily changed yesterday's post title to Blogmas Day 2 :) 

Today's post is going to be quite short. I just want to show you all my beautiful Yankee Candle advent calendar. It's so pretty! My mum surprised me with it; she was out shopping & texted me to say she'd got me an early Christmas present and brought home one of these! I was so happy that I actually squealed... I really wanted one of the Yankee Calendar advert calendars this year. It contains 6 scents from the festive collection, the majority are tealights & there are 4 votives.



Thanks for reading!  


What kind of advent calendar do you have this year? 

I also have an adorable hello kitty chocolate one!

Share:

2 comments

  1. I know this post is about the candles but I love your candle holder! Man everything I see you post on here or Instagram gives me serious heart eyes haha. x

    PS: I have a Milky Way advent calendar :)

    Moany Mouse | Scottish Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love it so much. It's a shame that I can't tell you where it's from as I bought it from a car boot sale a few years ago!

      Aww thankyou, that's really nice of you :) & Awesome, Milky Way's are so yummy x

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig