Wednesday 3 February 2016

Tsum Tsum Collectors Pin


Hey everyone, I hope you're all having a great day! I don't usually blog on a Wednesday but I'm excited to show you all something tsum tsum related :) Who else got a collectors card when they first started their tsum tsum collections? When tsum tsums were first released in the UK, you could get a collectors card and with each tsum tsums plushie you purchased, you'd receive either a token (when bought online) or a stamp on your card (when bought in store). The aim was to collect limited edition collector's pins; you'd need 25 tokens for a silver pin and 50 for a gold pin. Unfortunately, around September the Disney store revealed that they would no longer be giving tokens or stamps and that you could for a limited time only redeem your collectors card for a pin, even if you didn't have the required amount of tokens. 


Due to this, the store started running out of pins really quickly and I was worried I wouldn't be able to get one, but thankfully my mum recently spent the day in Blackpool and popped into their Disney store. They had ran out of silver pins, but yayy! I managed to get a gold one! I'm really happy about this because I've purchased over 50 tsum tsums from the Disney store (see my collecti0n here). I have loved pin badges for as long as I can remember and I have quite a few now, one day I'll show you my collection :) 



I love how shiny and glittery this pin badge is! I also like the size of it... I expected it to be a little gold Mickey Mouse face or silhoutte, so I was pleasantly surprised when my mum handed me this! I think the overall design is great, and it makes me a little sad that I don't have the silver pin too. Who else collected their tsum tsum collector's pin?

Thankyou for reading! 

 

 Who else loves pin badges? 
If you have posted about your collection, please leave me a link in the comments :) 

 
Share:

12 comments

  1. Noooo my store never told me this! I threw my card out when they said they weren't giving stamps anymore!


    Sam xx ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww no! gutted :( I almost didn't know either! I ordered from the disney store online and they didn't send me any tokens with my tsum tsums so I emailed them and they said they'd stopped them but to check if they had pins at your local store. Only problem is that I don't have a local store! :O

      Delete
  2. oh my god! I only got one tsum tsum (a stitch one) because I don't have the money or space to keep collecting them, its such a shame they've stopped doing this! Oh well. I lost my card anyway haha! It's so great you got a gold one though, and it looks actually kinda cool. (side note, over 50 tsum tsums?!)

    gail www.sherbet-aurora.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stitch one is so cute :) I really really want the Scrump one from Lilo & Stitch. I'm running out of space now :D They are all piled on top of each other on some drawers I have, and they are constantly falling off or I knock them off because I'm so clumsy >.< haha

      Thankyou :) I know it's too many! ... but they are too cute for me to not buy them everytime I have a little spare money. I've only been collecting them for abit 6 months :D

      Delete
  3. That's pretty awesome that your mom was able to get the pin for you! 50 Tsum Tsum's is a lot! xD I only have one. :P

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :3 haha oops, I know :D I just cannot resist them; they are cool and squishy and then they keep bringing out more and more :D I'm running out of space to store them haha

      Delete
  4. Whats really great your mum could get that. You must be thrilled

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I am so jealous. They had run out of pins in my Disney store! It is so pretty :)

    Emily / The Mini Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you can get one some day! maybe you could ask your friends who live in another town with a Disney store to go in with your card and get one for you? :)

      I wish that the Disney store had done more to let us all know that they were not continuing the pins. I didn't know until it was too late that there was a limited time when we could send our collectors cards to them, and they'd send us a pin in the post :(

      Delete
  6. So cute! I don't think we have a Disney store near here but I do have one Tsum Tsum (a Marie one that a friend got me). I'm worried if I start collecting for myself, I won't stop haha.

    Jenna
    xxx
    | princessparasox.wordpress.com | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Awww, the marie tsum tsum is so pretty. hahaha that's exactly what happened to me! There's no disney store in my town and so I went to Clintons and bought one, and now I can't stop :D x

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig