Tuesday 11 October 2016

Seasonal Decorations | Blogtober

Hey guys! Today, I'm going to be sharing a pretty short post for Blogtober Day 11, as I'm not feeling too well. I am full of a cold, and I can feel a chest infection or something coming on. Ugh, I feel dreadful! I've tired myself out so much today too; I had my weekly therapy appointment and then struggled to put up all of my Autumn and Halloween decorations. As someone who is only 5'2'', this was seriously so difficult to do, but yay! I did it! I thought I'd show off my decorations :) I was instantly looking forward to Halloween as soon as it hit October 1st, however putting up Halloweeny things in my bedroom today has made me super excited! I still need to get a few more things as I feel like my walls are not quite complete yet, but I couldn't wait to post about them. I hope you enjoy reading!

Blogtober: Halloween Decorations

I have put up a mixture of Autumn-themed decorations.. leaves, owls, squirrels, etc, and adorable & spooky Halloween ones. I got the Halloween decorations from Poundland and PoundWorld, as they are sooo good for Halloweeny things. I can't resist buying something Halloween-themed everytime I go in store! The Autumnal decorations are from Lidl, and they are so lovely! I haven't seen any Autumnal decorations anywhere else but if you have, please let me know :)











I'm so happy that I'm now going to be surrounded by these decorations each day to keep me in a festive mood and looking forward to all of the things that make Autumn my favourite season of the year! I can't wait for the day that I have my own home and can cover it with Halloween decorations every October :) Who else decorates for this holiday? I'd love to hear all about your decorations. 

Thankyou for reading!

 

 Which of my decorations is your favourite? 
Also, I'm curious about which season and holiday is everyone else's favourite, too?  

 Enjoyed this post? Check out some of my other Halloween posts:





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig