Wednesday 7 December 2016

November/December Wishlist

Happy December Everyone! I can't believe how close it is to Christmas Day, only 17 days! I am so excited, but nervous too because I still haven't gotten all of my Christmas gifts for everyone sorted! Every year, I tell myself that I'm going to be more organised with my Christmas shopping and then, it never happens, haha. Oops! You may have noticed that I didn't share my usual monthly wishlist last month, I decided to wait until now & post a joint wishlist for both November and December :) Mostly because I barely wanted anything that wasn't more suited for my Kawaii & Geeky Wishlist, so there wasn't enough items to put together a wishlist.  I hope you enjoy reading!

November-December Wishlist

1. Rebel the Unicorn Cat Pin This pin badge is so adorable and has an important message on it too, 'Inclusive Feminism Always'. I have wanted a pin badge from the etsy store RiotCakes for months now, and I would really love to add this one to my pin collection :) 

2. Snowy Scene Duvet Set Last year, I planned to get some Christmassy bedding but left it too late and the ones I liked were all out of stock. I absolutely love this winter wonderland nature scene design. It's so pretty and has another design on the reverse side of the duvet which is always nice. Who else has bought some Christmas bedding? 

3. 'Macaron Treats' Medium Jar Yankee Candle Yankee Candle have released four new scents for Christmas this year: All Is Bright, Festive Cocktails, Star Anise & Orange and Macaron Treats. I love sweet smelling candles and the description for Macaron Treats definitely appeals to me, 'The classic Parisian macaron- sweet as can be and lighter than air, with notes of vanilla, almond and of course, sugar'. It sounds so lovely! 

4. L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Blackbuster Intense I've been wanting to try some different liquid eyeliners for a while now and I prefer the felt-tip style ones, so when one of my favourite youtubers It's Black Friday revealed that this is the eyeliner she uses, I was very curious about trying it out for myself, since her make-up always looks awesome! 

5. Plant Turtle Print by Nadia Kim I just fell in love with this print as soon as I saw it. I love the super cute turtles and I really like how they are made up of leaf designs. Reptiles and Nature are two of my favourite things, so it's perfect for me. It's such a pretty print and I would just love to display it on my bedroom wall. 

6. Bee Good Vanilla & Honey Lip Balm My lovely friend Estelle shared a post in October all about a Bee Good gift set she was given as a birthday present (read her post here) and ever since reading it, I have wanted to try this Vanilla & Honey lip balm. I'm a big fan of vanilla and I always suffer from dry and cracked lips in Winter so it would be great to try out this product right now :) 

7. Aequicorn Seahorse Necklace by Alchemy Gothic This brand makes the most gorgeous gothic jewellery and I have been lusting over their necklaces forever! I recently came across a new alternative online store via instagram and this lovely seahorse necklace was stocked on their website. I think it's stunning and so unique, and I have a mighty need for it. 

8. Lush Father Christmas Bath Bomb I seriously need to do a Lush haul and stock up on some of their amazing Christmas products. They have so many lovely bath products available, and since my favourite are the bathbombs, I have quite a few on my wishlist right now. This Father Christmas one was all over social media last Christmas and I was a little jealous that I didn't have one so I'm definitely gonna get myself one as soon as possible. 

9. Lush Mistletoe Bath Bomb What attracted me to this Christmas bathbomb was the colours. It's a pretty blue and pink bathbomb and I'm sure it makes gorgeous bath art. The ingredients are a mix of jasmine, ylang ylang and vetivert, and I very much enjoy the scent of ylang ylang! 

10. Lush Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb This is another of the bath bombs that everyone was sharing photos of on instagram last Christmas and I really want to try it! It just looks so colourful and I can imagine that it's filled with lots more colours inside. I'm not keen on the scent of lavender, but since it's also got ylang ylang oil in, I hope that I still enjoy it. 

11. Pokemon Fake Plug Jewellery This item might have been better for my Kawaii & Geeky wishlist, however I really really want it and am probably going to order it very soon so I thought I could make an exception haha. I have always loved the look of ear plugs but I don't want to stretch my ear lobes, so getting a fake plug is the next best thing. This eevee plug, and also the pokeball plug which is also available on the EMP website, are awesome and they look just like real plugs! 

12. Sloth Collage T-shirt I think this tee is just so cool! I love sloths so much, they are really cute and I like how there's a mixture of two-toed and three-toed sloths on it. I just need this tee in my life. Who wouldn't want this shirt!? Just look it at!

13. Fox Necklace by MissDiary on Etsy Late last month, my best friend sent me a post on facebook filled with gifts perfect for anyone who loves foxes. It included some wonderful items, and this fox necklace was my favourite of the lot! Foxes have always been one of my favourite group of animals, and I wanted to work with them before I discovered my love of reptiles. At the moment, I'm trying to build my necklace collection up and this would be a fabulous addition. I usually prefer silver to rose gold, however I think this rose gold plated necklace looks so nice. I think the simplistic design of the fox head is fantastic, too. 

Thankyou for reading!

 

 What's your favourite item on my wishlist this month?
What's on your own wishlist right now?

 Here are my social media links:

Share:

3 comments

  1. I love the unicorn cat pin. It's adorable. Pins are on my wishlist too this month!

    Eleanor - www.eleaanormay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your wish lists! The Burts Bee's balm is amazing!
    I adore that sloth t-shirt too! I have loads on my wishlist this month, I'm told most of it is unrealistic though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fox necklace! I prefer silver too, but I think for this necklace I'd go for rose gold too. Silver has much less of a fox feel to it. The unicorn cat pin is awesome too. Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig