Friday 13 January 2017

Hell Fury Hex Bomb | Review

Happy Friday lovelies! Since it's Friday 13th, I thought it would be great to share another of the fabulous hex bombs with you all! Today's post is going to be all about the Hellfury hex bomb, which I thought was another brilliant bathbomb. I am super impressed with the quality of hex bombs and they are definitely one of my favourite bathbomb brands. They are seriously fantastic; I definitely recommend them if you haven't tried them for yourself yet. I hope you enjoy reading! 

Hellfury Hex Bomb

I first spotted the Hell Fury hex bomb on a video over on instagram and it looked so bloody awesome (haha no pun intended)! The bathbomb was a mixture of red and black which intrigued me, as it incorporated two of the hex bombs that I'd tried previously... the Bathory Bloodbath and the Black As Your Soul bathbombs. These two hex bombs were really cool and so I was super curious to see what the Hellfury would be like. If you've never heard of hex bombs before, they are made by an alternative company called Bella Muerte Clothing. They are so popular that they are often sold out but if you manage to get your hands on one, you will not be disappointed! At only £3 each, they are such good value for money too. So here's a look at the Hell Furyhex bomb... 


The Hell Fury hex bomb was very similar to the 'Bathory Bloodbath' one, making your bath look like it's filled with blood! For someone who's always been a fan of horror movies, vampires and all things strange and spooky, there's just something so epic about having a blood bath! It's so cool! The difference between the Hell Fury hex bomb and the Bathory Bloodbath is that the Hell Fury turns the water a much darker, more crimson shade of red, and as this bathbomb dissolves it releases a layer of black colouring, which looks so awesome mixed in with the red colouring. It definitely made me think of the 'fires of hell' and of molten lava. The Hell Fury hex bomb contains a cherry cupcake fragrant oil, and it smells so good! It reminds me of those haribo cherry gummies, and so I left the bath craving them! Another thing that is fabulous about hex bombs is that the colour stays vibrant throughout the entire bath, and I stay in the bath for a long time. Also, the scent doesn't seem to fade much either. I would love to use this bathbomb again!


I thought I'd also share these photos with you all... just so I can make myself out of be even more strange than I already have on my blog, haha. Something that I cannot resist doing everytime I use a blood-coloured hex bomb is making handprint 'art' on the tiles. I just absolutely love how cool it looks! Who else appreciates thriller aesthetics as much as I do? My best friend gets sent some pretty gory looking snapchats whenever I use these bathbombs; I have too much fun with them! I can't wait to try more of the hex bomb range. I cannot recommend them enough. Let me know what you think of the Hell Fury bathbomb? Have I tempted you to try it? (just so you can make re-create some super cool thriller bath art of your own?). 

Thankyou for reading!


Have you ever heard of Hex Bombs before, or even tried any for yourself? 
If so, tell me all about what you thought in the comments. I'd love to hear!

Check out the Hex Bomb range for yourself here.
  
New reader? Follow me on Bloglovin' and never miss a post! 
 
Share:

2 comments

  1. Honestly, I don't know why you would get a blood-coloured bath bomb and not have the intention of doing gory-looking hand prints on the bath tiles, haha. I'm sure it's, like, 50% of the point of them ;) Their bath bombs sound fantastic, I particularly like the Nightmare one, based on pictures, of course!

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't as of yet tried any of the Hex bath bombs but I really want to! The black one (can't remember the name...) is the one I want to try the most! :D

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig