Monday 9 January 2017

What I got for Christmas

Hello lovelies :) Nine days into January and I still don't want to accept that Christmas is over! I've only just reluctantly taken down the mini Christmas tree I had up in my bedroom, but I totally still have my little light-up elf on display. Today, I finally started tidying my Christmas presents away and as I was trying to organise where the heck I was going to put anything, haha, I thought it would be nice to share what I got with you all. I really enjoy having a nosey at what others get from their family and/or friends at Christmas so I hope you guys equally enjoy my post. Enjoy! 

What I got for Christmas

I want to start off this post by saying that I hope it doesn't come across as bragging or anything, I just wanted to share with everyone the little things that made Christmas such a special day. I hope that you all got lovely gifts too, and that you had a great Christmas day ♥ How pretty are these copper paperclips inside the bunny container!? I've never seen paperclips this colour before, they are so pretty! The container is so sweet too. I absolutely adore rabbits! I was so chuffed when I opened the Pusheen lip balm because I really wanted it after spotting it in Boots. The snowshoe hare mug is a present from my brother, and just think it's too cute!


I was so over the moon to finally get a pair of the Nintendo Vans trainers!! I featured them back in June on my monthly Kawaii & Geeky Wishlist, and I just think they are so cool! I love the pixelated 8-bit Super Mario characters, and the bright colours in the background. Since most of my clothes are black, I love wearing bright coloured shoes to add some colour to my outfits. How sweet are the little characters!? Whos your favourite Super Mario character? Mine is Toad :) 


Yes, I'm 24. Yes, I got foamy dinosaur stickers for Christmas and let out a little squeal when I unwrapped them! hahaha I really love dinosaurs, and I love the colourful, cartoon style of these ones. They are from ASDA by the way. You know you want to go and get some too! I got this lovely manicure set from my grandma, which was great as I was actually going to buy a new one soon. I really like the padded case, it's great quality and I like the clasps. The animals are also incredibly cute too. I can't wait to start baking some gingerbreads using my new recipe book. I really enjoy the flavour of ginger so it will be interesting to try some new ginger-based snacks. 



How gorgeous is this jewellery dish!? It's one of my favourite presents that I got this year. I love iridescent things! It has a lovely pearl-like finish to it and is just so pretty. I like how the bunnies ears could also be used as ring holders. My mum always gets my siblings & I new socks at Christmas, and the ones I got this year are super cute, especially the Pokemon ones. Almost too cute to wear!


I got so many kawaii gifts this year! My mum spotted the My Neighbour Totoro earmuffs a few months before my birthday and wanted to buy them for me then but they sold out before she could, so I'm very glad that she was able to get them for Christmas! They are just really sweet and soft too, and I can't wait to show them off. We might have snow in a few days! Fingers crossed!! So that will be the perfect excuse to go out rockin' totoro earmuffs :) I am a huge fan of Pusheen the Cat as my regular readers will have gathered by now, so it was fabulous to get more Pusheen stationery. 

The notebook and stationery set are both from Boots. Yayyy! Another addition to my Hello Kitty plushie collection. I will blog about it some day; I have A LOT of Hello Kitty plushies! It's also fantastic to finally have a plushie of My Melody, another character made by Sanrio (who created Hello Kitty). My favourite Sanrio character is Kuromi... fellow kawaii lovers, I'd love to hear who your favourite Sanrio character is. Let me know in the commennts.



Oh my gosh! I seriously love my Daryl Dixon Pop figure so much! He just looks so much like the actual character (who is from The Walking Dead tv series). I love all of the little details that just make the figure so perfect. I am a little obsessed with Norman Reedus and so this is my favourite presents that I got this Christmas. Funko are released a few different Daryl figures but this is the best one in my opinion. It is based on such an awesome scene from season 6 (no spoilers here, but if you've watched the show you'll know which one I'm referring to). I'm so glad to add this figure to my over-growing Pop collection

I'm always happy to get new boot slippers and I especially love the woolly ones. I got this adorable owl blanket from my brother. It's so soft and I'm really impressed with the presents he choose for me, including the hare mug. I feel so lucky to have gotten such brilliant gifts at Christmas. I had an awesome day

Thankyou for reading!

 

What was the best Christmas present you received? 

 Are you following me on social media? I would love if you did :)
 
Share:

4 comments

  1. everything is so cute :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, it looks like your family knows you perfectly, haha! So many cute things! :) The jewellery dish is adorable, especially! One thing I got that I was really excited about was Amy Winehouse's Back to Black album on vinyl. I just knew it would sound fantastic on vinyl, and I was right ;)

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love it, it's just so pretty! That's awesome, I've always wanted to get some vinyls myself! x

      Delete
  3. Aww you got some lovely presents for Christmas! Very much you m'dear. ^_^

    I got the Pusheen lip balm from someone at work and I love using it before bed. :D

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig