Monday 5 June 2017

June Kawaii & Geeky Wishlist

Hello guys! Happy Monday! I hope you all have an awesome week whatever you're doing. My anxiety is all over the place today because tomorrow I'm having an 'check in' appointment with my therapist to discuss how I've been doing since our weekly appointments ended. I haven't made that much progress if I'm honest and I'm worried about what he's going to say. Ugh, I hope everything goes okay. It's not like I haven't tried but it's hard when you still have so many stressful things going on in your life to stay positive and not let depression overload your day. I decided to share my monthly Kawaii & Geeky Wishlist with you all today :) It certainly cheered me up putting it together, and it was quite difficult to narrow it down to just ten items; there's just so many cute things popping up online at the moment. I hope you all enjoy reading!

Kawaii & Geeky Wishlist, June Kawaii & Geeky Wishlist


1. Studio Ghibli My Neighbour Totoro Cosplay Dress If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that last year I cosplayed as Totoro at the Manchester MCM Comic Con. When I was searching for cosplay design inspiration, I came across this awesome dress! However, all of the plus size ones had been sold out. I recently noticed that the Hot Topic dress was back in stock, and I want it so badly! I love it's simpliest design and the adorable Totoro's on the skirt :)

2. CatCake with Sprinkles Lapel Pin I absolutely adore the pin badges created by Pink Samurai and I've been lusting over a few of them for a while now. It won't be long until I finally have my own bedroom and don't have to share with my sister (Yay!) and so I've been thinking a lot about how I'm going to decorate my bedroom. One of the things I'm most looking forward to is having the wall space to display my pin badge collection. This also means that I'll be able to collect more pin badges, and this super cute cupcake kitty pin is the first on my wishlist!  

3. Party Animal Pin Another amazing pin badge designer was brought to my attention recently via Instagram. Corazon PomPom make some lovely pin badges and I couldn't resist this vibrant, colourful Pinata pin. I especially love it's tail, made with cotton threads. I thought it was such a sweet little touch to the overall design of the pin and I can't wait until I can get my hands on one of my own! 

4. Viva Pinata Pattern Phone Case Blue Potion is one of my favourite etsy stores for cutesy nerd merch. I'm in love with the chibi character designs and I would love to own pretty much every one of the items available. Who else played Viva Pinata? I loved this game, and would be very happy to rock this adorable case on my phone. I really like the pastel/pale green background, too. I have another phone case from Blue Potion and it's fantastic quality so I can't recommend them enough! (Check out my review of it here).

5. Origami Dinosaur Bag by House of Disaster Oh my gosh, how awesome is this bag though!? I'm a big fan of dinosaurs and although my favourite is the Velociraptor, I've always have a place in my heart for Triceratops, because of the Land Before Time movies :) I'm really lovin' all of the origami style products by House of Disaster, and I'm impressed with the size of this bag. The turquoise colour is so pretty, too. 

6. Build A Bear Pokemon Squirtle Plush Everyone knows that I'm obsessed with the Build A Bear Pokemon plushies, having bought every single one that's been released up to the date: Pikachu, Eevee & Charmander. I am soooo happy that the Squirtle plush is in stores! I was a little stressed when I found out because of all of the financial troubles I'm having right now, because I thought I would have to miss out on this little guy. However, my Dad has offered to buy it for me as a earlier Birthday present. Woo! I'm over the moon, and of course I'm going to get my Squirtle the raincoat too! 

7. Funko Mystery Minis Harry Potter Edition As a lover of vinyl figures and surprises, the Funko Mystery Minis blind boxes I've bought so far have been fantastic. I thought it would be awesome to try the Harry Potter ones next :) Fellow Harry Potter fans, who's your favourite character? Let me know in the comments!

8. Coroham Coron Hamster Pouch by Amuse I think I might have a slight Amuse plush addiction! Tokyo Otaku Mode is constantly bringing to my attention more adorable Amuse items, and as soon as I saw these Coroham Coron pouches, I had a mighty need for one! I think they would make great washbag for when you are staying out at a hotel or a friends house. Products by the Japanese company Amuse are always such fantastic quality and made using very soft material, so I bet there's pouches feel lovely! 

9. Shoal Time Jellyfish List Pad I can never have too many list pads, because I use them so quickly! I just find making to-do-lists really cathartic and anxiety-relieving :) Who else is the same? I would love to add this Jellyfish list pad to my over-growing collection, because just look at it! The Jellyfish has moveable tentacles! Gotta love Paperchase for having such awesome stationery!

10. Funko Pop! Horror Movie Pens The final item on my Kawaii & Geeky Wishlist this month is this super cool Freddy Kruegar Pop! pen! I love it! I have to admit that I'd probably never use it if I bought it because I wouldn't want the ink to run out, especially since the Pop! topper is attached to the pen itself. It would be great to be able to remove the topper, but nevermind; it's still really cute and I would like to collect the Horror set some day, which also includes: Chucky, Leatherface and Jason Voorhees. Which one would you choose? 

Thankyou for reading! 

♥ 

 What's on your wishlist this month? 
Also, which is your favourite of the items I've featured? 

Check out these similar posts for more kawaii & geeky stuff!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Aww I am loving your wish list this month! It's so damn cute! :D I remember Viva Pinata and the hours spent playing it. ^_^ I never for the life of me remember the names but the fox was my favourite. I remember the kids TV show to coincide with the game and it was cute but creepy all the same. :P

    As random as it is, the Funko Pop pens are actually amazing! I have a Deadpool one and it's the one I go to when I'm making notes in both my diary and my journal.

    Finally, I love the Squirtle Build a Bear, especially his rain coat! I really want to pick up the rest of the Pokemon Build a Bears but apart from Charmander I don't find any of them as cute as Eevee. :(

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig